Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Communications Down

I am afraid that communications in Rathkenny have broken down!  On Sunday my telephone line and internet went down and despite my efforts to get help from our telecommunications company, there is no sign of anyone coming to fix the problem.  So this is why I have not been online.  I hope it will be fixed soon.  I am posting from an internet cafe! 

Just a reminder to all our members and friends in the London area - the St Genesius Eucharistic Holy Hour starts tonight in Corpus Christi Church, Maiden Lane, at 8pm - come one, come all, and spend time with the Lord in adoration, and join Genesius in offering prayer for those in theatre, cinema and the arts, and of course the sick.    Tuesday of next week - Dublin Film Club - we are watching Hitchcock's I Confess - that should get a discussion going.

Normal posting will resume when I catch the man in the white van.  In the meantime, may I do the Father Z (peace be upon him) and ask your prayers for a number of intentions?

1 comment:

  1. I'll remember your intentions in prayer, Father. Lynda

    ReplyDelete