Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Out Into The Deep

In response to the Holy Father's urging to use the internet and the blogosphere as a means of evangelisation, and given that I am Father Director of an organisation dedicated to evangelisation through the arts and media, I thought I might launch out into the deep with this attempt at a blog.  I do not know if I have the time necessary for this, or even the ability, but I will give it a go.  The Fraternity webmaster, Caroline McCamley already has a wonderful blog going, so I'm sure I will not be able to keep up with her, but I shall do my best. 

Reflecting on the project, I think I may use this forum to muse on the topics of the day and the life of our Christian faith.  It may be of interest or not, but if any of you who happen to fall across these efforts have any suggestions just let me know.  In the meantime, here goes........."Duc in altum".

No comments:

Post a Comment